Dr Waheed Zaman is the best Urologist in Delhi, India and best urologist near me. Dr Waheed is also a renowned Kidney transplant Surgeon with more than 30 years of experience. He excels in treating kidney stones, prostate cancer, kidney transplant and all other urological disorders.

A urologist is a doctor who focuses on problems with the urinary stream in men, women, and children, as well as problems with the reproductive system. Some of these problems include peeing too much or too little or not being able to have children.

What is a urologist near me?

A urologist is a doctor who focuses on illnesses of the urinary system and how to diagnose and treat them. This system keeps the body clean by removing wastes and toxins by cleaning them out. Parts of the urinary stream are:

  • Bladder.
  • Kidneys.
  • Ureters.
  • Urethra.

A urologist also takes care of problems with the reproductive system and adrenal glands. On top of the kidneys is where the adrenal glands are. Both men and women have urine systems that are linked to their reproductive systems. Someone might say the word “genitourinary.” This means symptoms, conditions, or treatments that affect both organs.

What kinds of problems do urologists near me fix?

Urologists handle common and rare illnesses that affect both men and women, as well as some illnesses that only affect men or only women. Some of these requirements are:

  • Urinary tract infections happen often.
  • Urinary incontinence is the inability to control urine.
  • The medical term for this is “hematuria.”
  • Conditions of the male reproductive system, such as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH, or a swollen prostate).
  • Interstitial cystitis means that your bladder hurts.

Urologists also handle other health problems, like:

  • Bladder, kidney, and prostate cancers.
  • ED, short for erectile dysfunction.
  • Uterine stones.
  • Pelvic organ collapse.
  • Urinary tract problems that are present at birth are called congenital urinary tract problems.
  • Why you might need to see a doctor

You can make an appointment with a urologist or get a recommendation if you:

  • Peeing problems, like not being able to start or having a lot of urine come out, pain, cloudy urine, or blood in the urine.
  • Changes in peeing, like going to the toilet more often or feeling like you have to go all the time.
  • It’s hard to get or keep an erection.
  • Infertility.
  • A feeling that something is falling down into your vagina or a heavy feeling in that area.
  • Pain in the pelvis.
  • Urinating when you don’t want to, like at night or when you sneeze, laugh or exercise.